California VA Loans and FHA Home Mortgage Loans - VanDyk Mortgage - California VA Lender & FHA Lender.
VanDyk Mortgage is your source for VA Loans and FHA Loans in California. We have been making FHA, VA, Conforming, and Jumbo loans since 1987. VanDyk Mortgage is a Direct Lender. We offer many loan programs for California Homebuyers and California Homeowners to Purchase and refinance homes.
- FHA & FHA Jumbo (aka High Balance)
- VA & VA Jumbo (aka High Balance)
- Conforming & Conforming Jumbo (aka High Balance or Super Conforming)
- Jumbo Loans to $3m
California FHA Loans are available up to $625,500 with just 3.5% down payment in high cost counties. The FHA 2014 Loan Limit for the highest cost California counties is up to $625,500. California FHA Loans that are over $417K up to $625,500 are called FHA Jumbo or FHA High Balance loans. Check your counties California 2014 FHA Loan Limits here.
California VA Loans are available up to $1,050,000 with zero down payment in many parts of the bay area, and up to $687,500 in Los Angeles and Orange Counties. The California VA Loan Limit in 2014 is up to $1,050,000 for the highest cost counties. However, Veterans are not limited to their specific county VA loan limit in California for VA Loans. We also offer VA Jumbo Loans up to $1.5 Million with the appropriate down payment or equity to reach the VA Guarantee requirements of 25%. Here is an article on how you can get a VanDyk Mortgage VA Loan over your county limit.
California Conforming Loans are available up to $625,500. The California Conforming Jumbo Loans (aka Conforming High Balance, those over $417,000 and up to $625,500) require a minimum of 10% down payment or equity.
California Home Loan information
FHA Home loans in California:
- FHA Home Loans require just 3.5% down payment
- FHA Jumbo Loans up to $625.500 (aka FHA High Balance)
- The Seller can pay up to 6% of your closing and settlement costs.
- Minimum score for most FHA Home Loans is just 620, even on FHA High balance or FHA Jumbo.
- You can receive a gift of funds for your down payment and closing costs from Family
- FHA Condominium requirements include at least a 51% owner occupancy ratio, no outstanding lawsuits against the Homeowners Association - call for details.
- FHA Loans allow non-occupying co-borrowers such as parents and siblings.
- We offer FHA 203K Rehab and FHA 203K Streamline Rehab loans
VA Home Loans in California:
- Active Duty Military and Veterans can both qualify
- 100% financing up to $687,500 in LA and Orange county, up to $1,050,000 in most of the SF Bay Area
- A $887k Los Angeles, California Home Purchase would only require $50,000 down payment (5.71%) - not including the VA Funding Fee
- VA Loans require no Mortgage Insurance
- VA Loans do require a VAFF (VA Funding Fee), which is usually financed
- Veterans with a 10% or higher VA disability pay no VA Funding fee
- Sellers can pay up to 4% of the VA Buyers closing costs
Conforming Home Loans in California:
- Available up to $625,500 with the Conforming High Balance (aka conforming Jumbo)
- Conforming Jumbo loans require a minimum of 10% down payment or up to 90% LTV
- California Conforming loans available up to $417,000
- Conforming loans up to $417K require just 5% down payment - up to 95% LTV
- Allow for condominiums, Second Homes, and investment properties
- Call for details on Fico score requirements, down payment requirements, etc
VanDyk Mortgage has been making FHA loans since 1987. We are a HUD recognized Full Eagle FHA DE underwriter and FHA Direct Lender. We are also a VA Lender and VA Jumbo Lender.
Call us today to get started - 866-900-2342 Toll Free, or online here: Get Pre-Approved Now.