FHA Jumbo Loans - Available up to $625,500 in high cost areas for Single Family Homes and Condo's.
The Stimulus bill of 2008 enhanced FHA Loans to be able to accommodate more Home buyers and also allow more Home Owners to Refinance. FHA Loans are available in High Cost areas up to $625,500. FHA Jumbo Loans allow you to purchase a home with as little as 3.5% down payment, or refinance with 2.25% equity (97.75% LTV).
FHA Jumbo Loans are also called FHA High Balance Loans.
Areas in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Alameda, Contra Costa, San Mateo, much of the Bay Area, Monterey, San Benito, Santa Barbara, Orange County, etc are eligible for FHA Jumbo Loans up to the full $625,500. San Diego is eligible for FHA Jumbo Financing up to $580,750, and the Seattle area up to $540,500.
FHA Jumbo Loans offer many benefits:
- Low down payment requirement - 3.5%
- More flexible credit guidelines than conventional loans
- Allow you to combine a first and second mortgage into one FHA Jumbo with no penalties for cash out
- Higher loan amounts - up to $625,500 in eligible areas
- Fico Scores as low as 640 on FHA Jumbo Loans
- Qualify as soon as 2 years out of Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Qualify as soon as 3 years from a Short Sale (sooner if short sale was due to job transfer)
- Affordable Mortgage Insurance (vs private mortgage insurance)
- Refinance options that Conventional loans do not offer (such as very low equity)
Check out the FHA Loan Limits for your County:
2016 FHA Loan limits for California
2016 FHA Loan limits for Washington
VanDyk is your FHA Jumbo Lender. We are a Direct Lender offering FHA Jumbo loans direct to you. We service California and Washington including San Diego, San Jose, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Santa Ana, Anaheim, Riverside, Chula Vista, Oceanside, San Francisco, Ventura, Oakland, Fremont, Daly City, San Mateo, Seattle, Tacoma, Everett, Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, Renton, Federal Way, Puyallup, and everything in between.