Zero Down FHA Loans for Home Buyers
We are proud to offer Home buyers a zero down FHA loan option. This helps reduce the amount of cash needed to purchase a home.
A typical home purchase will require monies for Down Payment, Closing Costs, and Prepaid items such as Property Taxes, Homeowners insurance, and per diem interest. By pairing your new FHA Loan with our special FHA second mortgage, you can reduce the amount of cash you will need for your home purchase.
Our Zero Down FHA Loan can be used to purchase:
- Single Family Homes
- Duplex / 2 unit Owner Occupied properties
- Manufactured Homes
A few features of this exciting loan include:
- Seller credits allowed up to 6 percent to help cover closing costs
- Gifts allowed for down payment and closing costs
- Loan Amounts up to $726,200 (or your FHA county loan limit if lower)
- Potential for partial forgiveness (ie a portion may be as a gift)
- No first time home buyer requirement
- No income limits
- No geographic limitations - available statewide - coast to coast
- Maximum loan limit - $726,200 or your county FHA loan limit if lower
- Non-occupant co-borrower OK
Give us a call, text, or email today to get started - 760-752-4480 or email at email@example.com .
Apply online at brianskaar.vandykmortgage.com.