Washington FHA Home Mortgage Loans - VanDyk Mortgage - Washington FHA Lender. VanDyk Mortgage is your source for FHA Loans in Washington. We have been making FHA, VA, Conforming, and Jumbo loans since 1987. VanDyk Mortgage is a Direct Lender. We offer many loan programs for Washington Homebuyers and Washington Homeowners to Purchase and refinance homes.
FHA Purchase Loans
FHA Refinance Loans
FHA Jumbo (aka High Balance)
FHA Streamline Loans
Washington FHA Loans are available up to $977,500 with just 3.5% down payment in high cost counties (King, Pierce, and Snohomish counties). The FHA 2023 Loan Limit for these Washington counties is up to $977,500. Washington FHA Loans that are over $726K up to $977,500 are called FHA Jumbo or FHA High Balance loans. Check your counties Washington FHA Loan limits here.
FHA Home loans in Washington:
- FHA Home Loans require just 3.5% down payment
- FHA Jumbo Loans up to $977,500 (aka FHA High Balance)
- The Seller can pay up to 6% of your closing and settlement costs.
- Minimum score for most FHA Home Loans is just 500, and 580 on FHA High balance or FHA Jumbo.
- You can receive a gift of funds for your Down payment and closing costs from Family
- Down Payment Assistance (subject to availability and qualification)
- Can be used to purchase Single Family Homes, Condominiums, Townhomes and more
- Can be used to purchase duplex (2 unit), triplex (3 unit), and quadplex (4 unit) properties - Max Loan amounts are higher for 2-4 unit than single family homes
- FHA Condominium requirements include at least a 51% owner occupancy ratio, no outstanding lawsuits against the Homeowners Association - call for details.
- FHA Loans allow non-occupying co-borrowers such as parents and siblings.
- We offer FHA 203K Rehab and FHA 203K Streamline Rehab loans
VanDyk Mortgage has been making FHA loans since 1987. We are a HUD recognized Full Eagle FHA DE underwriter and FHA Direct Lender. We are also a VA Lender and VA Jumbo Lender.
Ready to get started on your new loan? Have a Question for the Loan Pros?
>> Call 866-900-2342 toll free
>> Call or Text at 760-752-4480
>> Email firstname.lastname@example.org
>> Fill out the form below