Government loan programs
FHA loans are available up to $472,030 across the nation, up to $1,089,300 loan amounts for certain high cost areas, and there are many cities that fall in between the 2 figures such as San Diego and Seattle areas that cap at $977,500 for 2023 FHA Loans. Call us now at 866-900-2342 toll free to find out the current limits for your area. We may be able to help you purchase or refinance your home with our secure fixed rate FHA mortgage loans.
Click to access the 2023 CA FHA Loan limits for your area:
2023 FHA Loan Limits for FHA Home Loans & FHA Jumbo Home Loans
An FHA loan is insured by the Federal Housing Administration, a federal agency within the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). The FHA does not loan money to borrowers, rather, it provides lenders protection through mortgage insurance (MIP) in case the borrower defaults on his or her loan obligations. Available to all buyers, FHA loan programs are designed to help creditworthy low-income and moderate-income families who do not meet requirements for conventional loans.
FHA loan programs are particularly beneficial to those buyers with less available cash. The rates on FHA loans are generally market rates, while down payment requirements are lower than for conventional loans.
Some of the other benefits of FHA financing:
- Just 3.5 percent down payment is required.
- Closing Costs can be paid by the seller
- Down payment can be a gift from family
- More flexible underwriting criteria than conventional loans
- Loans are assumable to qualified buyers
- Can be used to purchase Single Family Homes, Condominiums, Townhomes and more
- Down Payment Assistance available for qualified buyers - No Down Payment required for home purchase
- Available as soon as 2 years after a Bankruptcy
- Available as soon as 3 years after a Foreclosure
- FHA Duplex loans available with Down Payment Assistance (IE - no down payment required for Duplex purchase)
FHA Jumbo Loans allow homeowners to take advantage of the benefits of the FHA loan at higher loan amounts than were previously available. FHA Jumbo Loan amounts are now available at a up to a maximum of $1,089,300 in high cost areas. The maximum loan amount was just over $356K for much of the country where housing is more affordable, and that limit has been increased to $472,030. Please see our guide at the top of the page, or give us a call to find out the limits for your area, and see if an FHA Home Loan is right for you.
>> Call today to get started - 866-900-2342 Toll Free
Text Brian @ 760-752-4480
or >> Get Started Online Here
Please visit our FHA Blog for more information on FHA Home loans.
Please visit our VA Blog for more information on FHA Home loans.